- Senior PHP Developer
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents and transform them into coding.
- To build and maintain web based products using PHP from scratch
- Responsible for services oriented architect and along with optimal application response time
- Correspond with and report to PM according to agile project management.
- To design and develop database systems according to requirements
- Responsible to develop API based backend services
- Responsible to manage agile team and help them in technical aspects
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases, their declarative query languages and queries optimization.
- Proficiency in Linux environment.
- Expert knowledge of core PHP with MVC frameworks: Laravel, Code-Igniter, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
- Experience in unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services would be plus
- Working with amazon API, Paypal API and integration of payment solutions would be plus
- Knowledge of E-Com / HCM Business Domain would be plus